All dehumidifiers are with one year warranty to cover parts and labour. Warranty can be extended up to five years with an extra cost.
The following applies on warranty:
- Warranty is not valid if Dehumidifier is installed in high ratio dust in the air or high concentration of solvents in the air or in outdoors.
- Any repairs or replacement of components during the warranty period will not result in an extension of the warranty period.
- The warranty will expire if any alterations have been made, not genuine components have been fitted or if the air purifier has been repaired by a third party.
- Components subject to normal wear and tear, such as the air filter, are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is only valid on presentation of the original, unaltered, and date-stamped purchase receipt.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by actions that deviate from those as described in the user’s manual or by neglect.
- The warranty does not covered faults caused by dirt of third party products.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage.
- Claims for compensation will not be covered for consequential damages.
To avoid unnecessary expenses to our customers we recommend go through user manual for most common faults solutions are listed in user manual. We have developed simple videos for common problems and filter changes please contact us for details. Our dehumidifiers are extensively used worldwide and are simple plug and play, it is easy to operate them when compared to your smart phone.
For support please call us on 0820 2531248 and we will be happy to help.